Monday, October 20, 2008

Gyp dust

Today I have the sinus headache from Hell. I think it's come from the super saturation of our home with gypsum dust from the dry wall work that took place last week. Ugh. Every object in the house is covered with a thick gray layer of rock dust. If you ever remodel, ask for vacuum sanding and then make sure it happens. Our contractor promised he would use a vacuum sander and didn't.

I tried to pick tile for the entry today while the kids were in preschool. It was kind of fun but there were too many choices (my life's great problem, but a nice problem to have).

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yeah, gypsum dust! I understand your sinus problems after having worked in a gypsum plant for 15 years. That stuff blanketed the trees across the highway from the plant and even a major storm couldn't wash it off. Bad stuff. Not toxic, but definitely bad.

    ReplyDelete